1. I’m a blogger.
2. To actually meet the speakers that I follow on twitter. Chris Brogan, Brian Clark, Chris Cree, Chris Garrett, Glenda Watson Hyatt, Julian Smith, Terry Starbucker, Liz Strauss — just to name a few.
3. To meet my some of my twitter friends like Becky McCray, Amber Naslund, Robert Hruzek, Jon Swanson — just to name a few more.
4. To come home with some kick ass business blog planning for my local community.
5. To take my okay by me blog and turn it into a powerful business tool.
6. To meet the Chicago social media scene – I consider Chicago my second home.
7. To see what the sponsors have to offer. I’m already working with some of their sites – and excited to see what their futures are looking like.
8. To hang out with really cool people in the best city in the world!
9. To exchange ideas, create possibilities and bring it all home.
10. Because I just have to.
Why are you going?
photo courtesy of flickr.com
Because it’s a life changing event!
Can’t wait to meet you!
Thanks Liz — just 23 days!
Because I just can’t get enough of my online friends! Lookin’ forward to meeting you too, Deb. I’ll be there on Thursday – just look for the hat!
I’ll look for the hat! I’ll be one of the tallest women in the room, and maybe one of the oldest….lol
see the theme starting? meeting friends? how powerful are we that we become friends through the spoken word and then solidfy the friendship in person?
I am going to miss the event, but hope you will twitter lots, so i know what is going on!
you bet I’ll be twittering! I’ll be blogging too…. sorry you can’t come!
Hi Debworks! I’ll be there too, looking forward to meeting you and all the other rockstars!
It’s going to be a party, a learning experience, a good time – and our brains will be jammed full!
I work at the Summit where SOBCon is going to be this year. Looking forward to meeting you. You can follow me @calummaclean on twitter or calummaclean.wordpress.com
How cool! Nice to tweet you and I look forward to meeting you next month.
thanks for the comment – put I think you should probably put it on the post I wrote about seeing a Chiropractic!
Because of all the same reasons!
Look forward to seeing you (and everyone) at SOBCon!
As Charlie Sheen says, this article is “WINNING!”