Becky McCray and I have started a series at Blab. We are discussing five stories that address some viewpoint that can be used in some way, shape or form to help small towns. Todays stories were:
- The State of Entrepreneurship in 2016: U.S. is on the Verge of an Entrepreneurial Boom http://buff.ly/1QnB4zp – for the focus on clearing the way for small scale experiments.
- Small Businesses Do Well to Collaborate http://buff.ly/1RJketT The secret weapon of successful small town businesses: working together.
- Tyler, Texas, parking enforcement will now also “recommend restaurants, give change and talk about downtown events.” http://buff.ly/1SQukKV
- Doing online community engagement? Here are 5 offline ways to complement it http://buff.ly/1Wuxh1y
- Grain bin cabins! Great alternative to hotels for small towns http://buff.ly/1SRkFnx
Here is the re-broadcasted Blab post!
[…] Five Stories – Session One […]