Deb Brown is the real deal. She speaks from the heart and lives what she speaks. Deb is a wonderful authority and shares her hands-on experiences regarding small towns and making them thrive. If you’re in a small town, you need to hear from Deb.
Leslie McClellan, Tourism Currents
- “Deb’s energy and passion for people and small business is evident in everything she does. From building momentum during a speaking event, to touring small towns, to her blog, she always has a fresh prospective and helpful, positive attitude.”
Connie Larson, Milbank, SD Chamber of Commerce
I knew I was going to really enjoy working with Deb when she told us from the moment she steps off that plane to the time she heads back home, she will be there with us to share resources and ideas to revitalize our small towns. Then we had a planning meeting where she was immediately a member of our team pushing us to think bigger while selecting options that were easy to implement. Don’t wait another minute to revitalize your small town.
- MidStates Economic Development Conference
- RuralX Summit
- Western Area (United States) Chamber of Commerce Small Town
- Stuart, Iowa Chamber Annual Dinner
- Michigan Rural Economic Development Conference
- Roscommon County, Michigan
- Central Iowa Tourism
- Milbank, South Dakota Chamber of Commerce
- TedX Brookings
- Misfit Conf
- 140 Character Conference Small Town 2010, 2011 and 2012 in Hutchinson, Kansas
- 140 Character Conference/State of Now in New York 2011 and 2012
- Western Iowa Tourism
- Iowa Byways association
- Iowa Museum Association
- Southern Illinois Economic Development
- Preserve Iowa Summit
My name is Kevin Mason, and I saw your presentation at Preserve Iowa last week. As a young person in a small Iowa community, I have been asked to wear many hats. It seems as if the list of things to be done never ceases to multiply, and it can be easy to lose focus on what my why is for doing the things that I do. Your presentation last week was an uplifting spark that helped to remind me of why I passionately pursue the projects I do in Forest City. Thank you for your infectious spirit and willingness to share your passion! Have a great week!
“I appreciated the very relaxed feel to the webinar. No monotone drone that gets tuned out off and on throughout a session… I watched it twice as matter of fact.” James Leonard, Town of Buffalo, Oklahoma
“For all of us, it opened our eyes as to what we can do on a smaller scale,” Rosalie Meyers, Roscommon County Economic Development Corporation Coordinator, Michigan.